tools questions

 I am finally going to be able to move back into a righteous sized
shop space. I lost my other shop when the economy crashed, but things
are much better now so I have a little extra, and my landlady cut me a
sweet deal on renting a 40x60  barn with full loft for only 125 a
month, but it is a mess inside so that's part of the deal is I had to
clean it all out, power wash it and do a few repairs to it . so......
of course I am  going to properly  outfit it  gearhead style and going
tool shopping  crazy. I have a few tool questions:
   1) why do cut off saws not angle like a mitre saw?? Seems like that
would be so handy to be able to chop metal on an angle instead of just
square.
    2) anybody have any personal recommendations/experience for fish
mouth cutters. I have seen them from 40 dollars ( harbor fright) to
1200 dollars. Seems to be a lot of decent looking ones in the 200-300
dollar range.
      3) how about tubing benders, anybody own one?? manual versus
hydraulic?? Prices are all over the place. Seems 500 dollars will get
you a pretty decent one.
        4) Drill presses.  I want a tall floor mount type, seems like
they are all over Craigslist in the 150 buck  range. Anything to look
for when buying a used drill press.?   I of course want a 1/2  inch
chuck model and multiple speeds, and hopefully a good brand.
  Thanks
  Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon