RE: studs and lug nuts question...

Eric,

I am in Brisbane, Australia.

Les from Milwaukee sent me 5-off 1/2" x 20 tpi (UNF)   LEFT HAND thread connectors, nuts and studs. I could source the right hand stuff within Australia, which I purchased independently.

Cost $26 for postage for nuts, studs and connectors plus approx. $35 for the pieces. Les was so helpful, I could not believe it. He drove down the post office and shipped the pieces the next day. I built the rest of the brake drum puller from photographs on the internet. (No point shipping a blank steel flange etc half way round the world.)

There was no way known to get those brake drums off without a correct puller. Worked a treat on the back drums of my 1962 Dodge.

Email address of Les is lessue52@xxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Colin Wolf

Telephone: +61 7 3859 6801                              Mobile: +61 419 746 924                                   Facsimile: +61 7 3859 6899
Email: cwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                   Website:
www.hmagroup.com.au