From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: 66 newport question

Once the 426 Hemi was an optional why put in a 426 wedge? I don't see the 426 wedge as a 1966 "B" availability.

The 440 was a Chrysler and Imperial option. The big car passenger lines like Fury and Polara, Monaco too.

a-body 440: 1968 from the factory. 1967 dealer-installed specials.

Thanks,
Gary H.