EARLY PUSHBUTTON 727 OUTPUT SHAFT BEARING FOUND

EARLY PUSHBUTTON 727 OUTPUT SHAFT BEARING FOUND

Don't know if this topic has been discussed before, but I just went through the search from hell trying to find an output shaft bearing for a 63 727 with the stock bolt on output flange style tail housing. This bearing is NLA and the only one I found was in SERBIA !!!

After some cross referencing, a metric bearing was found to have the exact dimensions.....only there were only two available across the US and I bought them both from the single supplier that had them in hand.

If anyone is interested in the one Im not going to use, send me an email. This will fit 64 and earlier 727 tail housings only!