: MAN OWNED & DROVE THE SAME CAR FOR 82 YEARS,just passing it along

: MAN OWNED & DROVE THE SAME CAR FOR 82 YEARS,just passing it along

MAN OWNED & DROVE THE SAME CAR FOR 82 YEARS.
We should even live so long!

This man owned and drove same car for 82 YEARS.
Wait till you see the car, and the man.  Both look pretty dapper!
Can you imagine having the same car for 82 years!
"How Long Have You Owned a Car?"

Mr. Allen Swift (Springfield, MA), received this
1928 Rolls-Royce Piccadilly-P1 Roadster from his father,
 brand new - as a graduation gift in 1928.

He drove it up until his death last year.....at the age of 102 !!!
 I'm not sure whether I would like to meet him while driving on the same road.
He was the oldest living owner of a car that was purchased new.
Just thought you'd like to see it.
The car was donated to a Springfield, MA museum after his death.

It has 1,070,000 miles on it, still runs like a Swiss watch,
dead silent at any speed and is in perfect cosmetic condition. (82 years).
That's approximately 13,048 miles per year (1087 per month)...