RE: Anyone use the SMS trim kits?

Sounds to me like you should be going through a different company.  A year and what sounds like a chit load of hassle is what we up in Saskatoon call unacceptable.

Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 10:18:10 -0500
From: zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Anyone use the SMS trim kits?

With SMS get a sample to match a hidden sample to make sure it is correct for your interior.  The guy I got my 61 Dodge from just ordered material for the front seat and it was wrong.  They told him the two factory back seats were wrong and that was the material they send everyone, and he bought into it.  Eventually I am going to have to redo it.  I went round and round with SMS on the blue & white material for my 61 Plymouth, after six times they finally got it right.  O, BTW, when you send them a sample make sure you keep a couple of back-up samples as they tend to disappear at SMS and then your working off their word and your memory.  They try to sell you fabric that they have in stock that is close.  They finally admitted the colors I wanted were out of stock and the supplier was hard to deal with.  Funny kind of just like them!!  It took over a year to get everything from them to do my interior.........then the fun began with the appolster.

  Herb

1954 DeSoto Firedome Estate Wagon 276 HEMI
1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Dodge Coronet 326 Poly
1961 Plymouth Belvedere Custom Suburban Wagon 318 Poly
1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer Wagon 318 Poly
1963 Plymouth Fury 2D/HT 7.0L Gen III HEMI
1963 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst 440
1979 Dodge Aspen Sport Wagon 360
1999 Durango SLT 5.9L
2008 SRT-8 Magnum 6.1L