Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:34:49 -0700
From: djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Premium vs. Regular gas
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wasn't really taking a shot at you, it just that with race gas, you'll feel the difference. Yes I know it is expensive, but as the old saying goes, "you get what you pay for".
Trouble with gas now'a days, is that it is formulated for newer cars, not our old ones. Anyhow, wish you well and long tender on this web site, always good to read your input.

DJ