Re: 63 SF Factory Installed A/C Questions

Re: 63 SF Factory Installed A/C Questions

Hi Dennis,

Sorry for the delay.  The gallery below has a bunch of pictures of my
63 Polara 500 with 383.  Many are the engine bay.  If it's not enough
and you need something specific, let me know.  The compressor is
missing but the rest of the plumbing and brackets are there.  You can
see the condenser and copper pipe run along the passenger side fender.
 Then there's a bracket in front of the carb that mounts to the block
where the compressor bolts up.  You can see the rubber hose black
taped to it.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115013310552314897903/63Polara500

Hope this helps and I can get you more if you need it.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)