Re: 1962 Dart 440 Seat Interchange

The Aussie pheonix only came in 4 dr.....I was jumping up & down there for a minute );)
How do I send you a pic?

On Wednesday, October 17, 2012, Eric Sturgis wrote:
No, only 2 doors with fit your convert.  I should have been clear in my statement of "All"  All 2 doors and Converts.  No 4 doors seats will fit it.  But there are lots of seats that will fit your car.  The 1965's should be a bit easier to find.