From: cory franklin <bakkaruda69@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, November 9, 2012 11:19:15 PM
Subject: Swap meet

Looking for the following parts for 1965 Plymouth belvedere:

Plymouth logo door panel emblems
Under dash factory reverb knob/switch
Decent tail light lenses
Reverse light lenses

Thanks all please contact Cory at bakkaruda69@xxxxxxxxx or 213 926 6888.

On Thursday, November 8, 2012, Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2012.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

11-8-12

Parts Wanted 1962-1963-1964: Looking for a Z-bar/torque shaft and frame bracket for a 1962,
1963 or 1964 C-body. karlfromreno AT gmail.com (11-8-2012)

1963 Chrysler 300J/K parts wanted: Looking for cast iron exhaust headers and remote brake booster setup for a 300J or 300K.  karlfromreno AT gmail.com (11-8-2012)