Date: 11/26/2012 3:46:34 PM
Subject: Re: 1964 fury

No vin tag is a bigger problem, but then again maybe not, same with the fender tag.  This is a rusty car that needs everything but part of the roof and the fender aprons.  I just figure its a low number car from how its built.  This is just a parts car. Its not even coming off the trailer. Thanks for the help with the numbers.