Re: Radiator requirement

 Thank you all for your input. It gives me several things to
consider.  I would like to use a 7 blade fan and clutch, but it
appears that would neccitate a 2 core radiator for clearance. .  I
would like to use a 3 core copper, but then would probably have to use
a different fan set up. Maybe I should use a 2 core aluminum since
they are available looking like stock.

 Paul, what sealer are you using on that exhaust manifold stud?  Mopar
sells a sealer that has Mopar  label on it and is black in color. It
dries to a rubber like consistancy rather than silicone.  I really
like it and will probably never use silicone