Re: Mopar Mystery's

I was a year off. My friend bought a new 69 RR and it was Hurst.

Dodger7998@xxxxxxx wrote:

My 65 was a hurst, but my 68 Roadrunner was an inline,,,,,,,yep I broke it,,,,

In a message dated 12/11/2012 8:28:00 A.M. Central Standard Time, bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Think 1966 was 1st of the Inland. Ma Mopar went back to Hurst in 68

MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think that in 1965 Mopar went from the stock  Hurst shifter that
had a nice all steel floor 4 spd hump, to the Inland shifter. Maybe
not requireing a floor hump. Sound about