Re: 65 Coronet brake pedal spring question

if you look at your rod were it hits the switch yours is roumd and thats not the correct rod the correct rod on a 65 coronet has a nub protruding from the outer round spot that hits the switch,,,that is the problem trust me

From: Joseph Bitterman <furyrestored@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: 65 Coronet brake pedal spring question

i had the same problem with my 65 coronet the rod coming from the master cylinder should have a nub on the end that hits the switch your master was switched out with a different year master and the rod is nubless,,luckily i had my old master laying around and had to pull the new one out and switch out the rod