From: "furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx" <furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: Putting Rams on a 300L Rag Top

Dave,

The intake manifold will fit any wedge B/RB, heads and intake would perform better like any combination with some port matching. I'm sure there is enough room in a 300L to fit though you may want to check for exhaust clearance. To the best of my knowledge the AFB 2909 was used on the Long Ram, the AFB 3505 was used on the Short Ram, while the 62'-63' Max Wedge used the AFB 3447.

Photo #1 LRA is a better look at the different Long & Short Ram.
Photo #2 LRB is a full set Short Ram with exhaust manifolds.
Photo #3 & 4 LRC/LRD is a good look at these exhaust manifolds.
Photo #5 LRE is a Ram Stack and next years Christmas card.
Photo #6 LRF is what Rich K. would do if he had a set.

I would like to see a dyno pull on any stock 4V wedge with these exhaust manifolds. Show up with a set of these on you mopar at a car cruise!!

Nick Tiberio
FuryUs63