Re: Eye Candy

Was looking at the car, and noticed the "V" on the rear.  It's
Canadian!   The "V" for V8 models appeared in September and on the
Plymouth they were installed on each front fender, just ahead of the
front wheel opening,

Also notice the body tag just by the battery.  And the generator.
Alternators were not standard on Canadian-built Chryco cars until
1963.

Which means, the engine should be a 313 V8, not 318.

Also, the colour is incorrect.  It should be Festival Red, which is
actually the 1960 US Dodge Vermillion (PPG 71006) and not the 1962 US
Dodge version (PPG 71203).  The trunk floor is correct, but the
quarter panels inside the trunk should be body colour as well.  Also,
the rear license plate holder should be black as they were installed
after the car was painted.

In 1962 the Canadian-built Dart and Plymouth used the U.S. Dart
instrument panel and upholstery.  The Plymouth used the Dart interior,
right down to the Fratzog on the instrument panel.

Nice car otherwise.

Bill
Toronto, ON