Re: Welcome new member

Below is the ad Charlie placed on the 62-65 site last year. Area code 989 is Michigan.

Thanks,
Gary H.

=======================================
Charlie 65Satelliteman’s 1962 to 1965 Mopar Restoration Services and Parts For Sale:
* Steering wheel restoration to high point scoring quality.
* Armrest sets completely restored for all of the 1962, 1963, 1964 and 1965
A, B and C body Mopars to like, or better than new, condition in some instances.
* High quality replacement grill emblems for the 1965 Belvedere I, 1965 Belvedere II,
1965 Plymouth Satellite, 1965 Plymouth Fury I-II-III and 1965 Sport Fury.
(Usually all of the five models of grill emblems made go on Ebay with a
starting bid price of $130.00 including free priority mail shipping in the continental USA.
International shipping is available.)
* 1965 Dodge Coronet 440 and 500 rear trunk emblem inserts for sale
* 1962 Plymouth Savoy, Belvedere, Fury and Sport Fury hood and trunk emblem inserts now for sale.

Charlie has thousands of nice rare parts for early B-bodies that he will be selling
off due age and health issues. Most of the parts are for the 1965 Plymouth Belvedere
and Satellite models, but there are still quite a few out in the warehouse for
the other B bodies as well.

Phone Charlie (65Satelliteman) week nights, only between 6pm to 9pm eastern time,
with any questions or parts inquiries at 989-362-8463 or
email mitzi265 NOSPAM hotmail.com (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to email Charlie. (January 1, 2012)