Re: Welcome new member

To Roger, Gary and all others----Thank you for the heartfelt WELCOME to this forum. I'll try to help out where I can with any problems encountered by the members. I'm by no any means a rocket scientist when it comes to mechanical issues, I guess that stems from my always leaning on my old race car mechanic & best friend for handling most of those type issues for me both when I used to race and when doing my auto restorations. My uncle used to handle all of my paint work, but he has since retired and now my son in law handles all of that. He is about the best paint and body guy I have ever encountered. This might sound self serving due to the fact that I've been restoring steering wheels for people all over the world for a long time now. However if you have a really nice car and are thinking of buying one of those new on the market reproduction steering wheels coming into this country from China by way of Canada, ask the seller for close up pictures of the sides of the hub area and the back side of the steering wheel finger grips areas before purchasing one. These are a much needed product and are certainly okay for an everyday driver car or local show car, but if you're going to a Mopar points judged show the pictures ( if they will send them to you ) will tell you all you need to know. I've already fixed seven of these reproduction steering wheels for customers that were not at all happy with them once they received them. If you need to know more about this you can email me at my personal site to discuss them and to keep this out of the sent to all members messages. Take Care and Best of Luck to all of you with your restoration projects, Charlie.