Re: Rattle can paint

 I sure as heck don't recommend painting an entire car or dash with
rattle can paint, gimme a little credit  8-)    I painted my brake
backing plates and  spring U bolts and  spring plate with it.  If you
want a shiney -hard finish that you are not going to color sand, I do
recommend it. I will try to be a little more selective with my tips
( tongue in cheek)......................MO