Date: 2/1/2013 9:01:29 AM
Subject: Re: About to takle the headliner

Good for you Tim.

Before the sun or dryer come out, spritz it with some bottled water.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)
'65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge)
'71 Bronco

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:07 PM, Tim Arnold <timna74@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well I did the headliner today,  it wasn't too bad, actually kind of enjoyable.  I pulled it as tight as I could,  but its pretty wrinkled.  Thinking it needs to set in the warm sun or maybe some heat from a blow dryer.   Will try that tomorrow.   I will get a few pictures & see what you all suggest if the sun & blow dryer doesn't work.

Thanks everyone for all your help & advice!

Tim