Re: Weatherstriping Adhesive Recommendation

Re: Weatherstriping Adhesive Recommendation

Thanks. That led me to talking to 3M and then Metro SuperSoft for input.

Metro recommended 3M Super Weatherstrip Adhesive (08008 - Black, 08001 -
Yellow).

3M said the same thing. When I told them that hadn't work, they suggested 08031
(Fast tack Trim Adhesive) or 08061 (Plastic and Emblem Adhesive).

I'm going to retry the 08008 product, carefully following the instructions. If
that doesn't work, then I'll try the other two in the stated order.

I WILL drive this car to Carlisle this year, God willing and the creek don't
rise.

Akron Don Gallimore