Re: Interiors - was RE: new toy

I bought jc Whitney's best line for my 65 imperial and while I haven't installed yet they seem to line up nicely and are fairly heavily made. $265 for full set iirc

Joseph Lemire <jlemire426@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you folks looking to do interiors, may I suggest Joe Allen in Lagootee, Indiana. Joe did the interior in my 65 plus a couple of my friends, this guy does terrific work for very low prices
joeallen51@xxxxxxxxxxx

Joey

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:08 PM, MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 George , could you send a pic of your interior?  I will probably do