From: spiketon_ridgerunner@xxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: At the risk of sounding fickle.....
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:37:06 -0700

I just purchased a 2x4 383 intake manifold p/n 1827899. That alone is a solid reason to leave the 383 in the '64 station wagon.

I still have the '64 361 that can be installed in the Polora, but it should be rebuilt first. This manifold will fit that engine as well.

Ben Morgan

 So what if I have cars in my yard

1966 Dodge Coronet 500
1964 Dodge Polara 2-dr HT
1964 Dodge 330 Station Wagon
1954 Ford F-100 (Grandpa's Truck)
1990 Ford Bronco 5.8L
plus a few other wrecks and lawn ornaments