Re: Lug Nut Question on AP Torq Thrust-Style Wheels??

Re: Lug Nut Question on AP Torq Thrust-Style Wheels??

Cragar Mag Extended Style Mag Lug Nut 1/2"-20 Left Hand with Offset Washer Set of 20 Pcs

ezaccessory

Price:$44.99 + $6.49 shipping

Only 10 left in stock

Ships from and sold by ezAccessory found this on amazon.

Sent from John