Re: '65 300 project

If any of you need the doors for a 65 chrysler 300 4 door sedan or parts,I have plenty of them.
email me at : penstarperformance@xxxxxxxxx or call at: 450 424 0445/514 659 0445
mrmopartech

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I did the same thing with my car.  Be sure to keep a the new diagram handy for future changes and troubleshooting.  It can be time consuming.  I worked on mine about 3 months.  But I just worked till I got irritated and then let it set till I regained my composure :-) I didn't take out the heater and if I had the whole project would have been MUCH easier. And I later found it only takes about 20 min to remove the heater. I highly recommend it.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr LeRoar 324 poly w/goodies