Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:19 PM
Subject: RE: More progress

Thanks, Rich!

Ben Morgan

 So what if I have cars in my yard

1966 Dodge Coronet 500
1964 Dodge Polara 2-dr HT
1964 Dodge 330 Station Wagon
1954 Ford F-100 (Grandpa's Truck)
1990 Ford Bronco 5.8L
plus a few other wrecks and lawn ornaments

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:08:32 -0500
From: leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The throttle linkage was two Edelbrock kits I believe #7094 for about $42 ea. I used two because our carbs are farther spaced and the kit is designed for Chevies. The rods are too short to allow for progressive if desired. One kit will work fine for a solid linkage though. If you use the longer rod from each kit then you can do it either way, progressive or solid.  However you will discover that progressive is not the way to go.  Not anywhere near the response of the solid linkage.

I do suspect the 2x4's are quicker than the single with the right cam but worse on mpg. I think the single might be faster with the smaller 264deg cam though.  I wish I had tried that when I had that cam in my car.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr LeRoar 324 poly w/goodies