Re: PS brackets

"Model Cars"  Love it!!

On Sunday, March 31, 2013 12:12:33 AM UTC-5, MO wrote:
On my 1978 440 engine, I am trying to figger out what brackets I need  to get the PS pump mounted to the engine.  I am sure on the front and back of the pump that I have the brackets mounted correctly. I have try'd  every way I can think of to mount them to my water pump. No go. I am pretty sure there are additional brackets needed,  as originally I took the pump off this engine Sure wish Ida took pics of that.  Different years probably had different brackets. . Anyone have pics or links that could help me/  Any  help would be appreciated.............................MO