Re: Disk Brake Kit

I'm not trying to be argumentative here, just my 2 cents: I would guess that the repro knuckles, dust guards, and caliper adapters are all made one place (China) no matter where you buy them from.  I may be wrong, maybe someone has other facts.  The rotors, calipers, pads, hardware kit, hoses, and bearings are of course all available from NAPA, etc, with some choice of quality and price, with no shipping cost.  I added the $300 price of the auction to the shipping cost to me of $127 for a total of $427, then subtracted the approximate prices the last time I bought rotors, pads, calipers, bearings, grease seals, hoses, and hardware kit at NAPA to do a conversion with used knuckles, dust shields, and caliper adapters, and had around $250 left, I would have to say that $250 for reproduction knuckles, dust shields, and caliper adapters isn't out of line if someone doesn't already have them.  They do pop up used on eBay of course.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana, harboring of bunch of old and newer Mopars