From: Ollie <satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Heartland get together
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 5:26 PM

George,
I agree with you 100%...
I am going to Mopars at the Battleship, Mobile, AL and it will be the same thing with the newer cars. But in defense of the newer vehicles I will say at least it brings in more people and money for charity.
It’s a big 500 car show with a ton of vendors.
Ollie
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:27 PM

if it wasn't for Rich or I showing up,no 64 Dodges would be represented at all. Paul  w/ his 63 has been there.As have other 62 and 63's. Might be low impact colors but in a lot of cases more high impact in performance. Last year a little over 200 cars showed I believe.
It's a good show.Just too many 08 and up cars that are basically just shiny. if it sounds like I'm old school..well I am. Rich has done more hands on work on his than a dozen of the newer ones.just the way it is now. I like uncomplicated anyway. Hope to see Mo,Paul,and Rich.
George