Re: This is the story of the cam swap

I got them from Gary P and I have promised them back to him. They are super nice with stainless steel race valves 1.94 int and 1.675 exh.  11/32" necked down stems. Approx 204-208 cfm flow @ .5"valve lift and 73cc's. I imagine he'll make you a deal on them when I get them back to him in June.  He's also getting my complete 2x4 set-up with the wood spacers, 500 Eddy's (modified), custom stainless fuel rail and K&N filters on the Eddy 6" air cleaners with new decals. I'm including the carb synchronizer too. I'm sending the choke mech's I have removed so they could be re-installed if desired. I'm in the process of refreshing the wood spacers.  I'm sending  copies of the articles from StreetlegalTV and Wild About Cars that are about LeRoar. The very slightly used 284 cam is going back and would certainly be useable again for someone. I will have it marked so that the lifters will be in the proper place for re-installation. That cam is awesome! It's what you will want for 2x4's. The 3000 stall Frank Lupo converter for the 19 spline shaft will be going to him also.  Dodger gets the 3:91 gears from my 489 rear-end. I have 3:23's on hand that I may try for now. Then I can swap into some 2:76's later if it seems what I'd like then.

LeRoar is being retired from racing.  It's not all about savings.  It's about trying something different.  Remember it is a 4 door and I want to use the back seat too. I want to put on power brakes and A/C along with the Sebring front bucket seats. I better get some sway bars too. I may have to turn a corner now :-)

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr LeRoar 324 poly w/goodies