RE: rare 383?

YA IVE DROOLED OVER YOUR GEN 3 INSTALL…. ALWAYS FIGURED IT WOULD RALLY MOTIVATE THE CAR..

JASON

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Herb
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:10 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars
Subject: RE: rare 383?

A Gen III would be a breeze to install, other than engine mounts a bolt-in project.  If you update the tranny also you will have to modify the tunnel.  Had a 63 Dart with a A 318 installed, ran circles around Muskrats & Camaroos!  I fabricated a set of headers for mine and if the truth be known probably did not run any better than the manifolds.  A lot of work little gain but it had headers, the manifolds were not that bad really!.