David

Sent from my iPhone
PallCon Services

On Apr 29, 2013, at 3:22 AM, D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I sold my 66 engine, code dated, to a guy in Utah, for $5700, minus the intake system. Need to be rebuilt. He wanted it for a 67 Coronet.

DJ
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: PallCon Services <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 3:27 PM
Subject: Hemi motor value

A friend purchased a lot of original hemi engines. All are in parts, such as blocks , pistons, heads etc.
I know some of the original 66-69 number matching stuff may carry a price higher than I want to pay, but I am interested in a new block and set of aluminum heads that are not original equipment
I am willing to pay him a fair price but not what he thinks it is worth and he is a Corvette guy not a Mopar guy.

Any thoughts on what a fair price for a set of parts from intake through oil pan to make new Complete engine is worth?
I will look at the stuff in a couple weeks but assume I would need rings, bearings, head bolts gaskets etc for assembly
I am not experienced enough with hemi's  except for what I see in Jegs Summit etc
Thanks for your experienced opinion and advice.
David Blosser

Sent from my iPhone
PallCon Services