Re: Fw: Brake Upgrade Kits for B and E Body Mopars in Time For Spring!

Thanks Herb, there was some good info on their homepage.......................MO

On Thursday, May 2, 2013 4:52:29 PM UTC-5, Herb wrote:

FYI..............no connection stuff.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 5/2/2013 4:32:07 PM
Subject: Brake Upgrade Kits for B and E Body Mopars in Time For Spring!

Master Power Brakes
FRONT DISC BRAKE KITS REAR DISC BRAKE KITS MASTER CYLINDERS
Master Power Brakes Newsletter Issue 8: May. 2, 2013 Follow us on FacebookFollow us on Facebook!
Sep

Rallye Series Brake Upgrade Kits for B and E Body Mopars Now Available

In recent months, you may have heard about our new Rallye Series Brake Upgrade Kits designed for 15” wheels. Now Mopar owners can take advantage of the great looks and awesome braking power of the Rallye Series too. Learn more about kit options and pricing for the brake upgrade kit that is taking the industry by storm...

Read more...

Sep

MP Brakes Hits the Road: Goodguys Nashville Nationals, May 17-19

We just returned from two awesome swap meets in Charlotte and Carlisle, PA but there is no rest for the weary. We already miss the cars, the deals, and our loyal customers so we are getting ready to hit the road again. Join us at the Goodguys Nashville Nationals this May to talk cars, brakes, and more.

Read More...

Sep

Upgrade Your Spring Wardrobe with New Gear From MP Brakes

Hot rodders and classic car guys are a colorful lot, known for their impressive t-shirt collections. If you still have room in the closet for more gear, you should check out our cool new Master Power Brakes T-Shirts.

Read more...

Banner

Banner

Banner

Banner

Founded in 1983, Master Power Brakes is the leading supplier of aftermarket braking systems for the street rod, classic and muscle car markets. We focus on simple, reliable designs based on OEM technology. Our brake kits are carefully engineered to work correctly and install easily. We will not sell you a box of parts that may or may not fit your car and may or may not work together properly. For more information, visit www.mpbrakes.com.

Call us at: 1-888-356-7295

Click to view this email in a browser

Master Power Brakes
110 Crosslake Park Dr
Mooresville, North Carolina 28117
US

Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!