Re: Chrysler Falcon

Hey MO,
My '56 Imperial was called a "South Hampton Sedan",,,,,,,,,,, but it was a Hardtop,,,, go figure

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM, MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dodger, are you talking about the 55 Chrysler Green Falcon? It was  a Spring Special to stimulate sales, and had special trim and colors. Also there was a Blue Herron.  My 56 Chrysler is a Spring Special and I cannot find ANY info on it other than the colors that were offered. I would like to know if my side trim is Spring Special or if someone custom made it...............................MO