From: Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: Steering wheel restoration

2C: For the price, (not inexpensive) I would assume the restorer would color the wheel as you, the customer, required. Here's a start:

I know  a couple people who used Gary's and liked the result. (Catchy name, not me.. LOL)

Gary's Steering Wheel Restoration
http://garyssteeringwheel.com/

This vendor is on the 62-65 site.
Quality Restorations
http://www.qualityrestorations.com/plymouthdodge.html

62-65 Mail List member Charlie 65Satelliteman’s 1962 to 1965 Mopar Restoration Services
is on the swap meet, just before the "Specific Years Parts For Sale" section.

I've seen this place mentioned on another Mopar site:
The Steering Wheel Guy
http://www.stwheelz.com/

Thanks,
Gary H.