From: Butch
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 11:24 AM
Subject: How to fit replacement side window weather stripping 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury

I got what looks like really accurate upper roof rail rubber weatherstripping for my 64 SF from Restoration Specialties. The problem is that when I wind up the rear windows, I have to use a plastic shiv to get the weatherstripping over the edges of the windows. The weather stripping grips the windows so tightly that when I wind the windows down, the rubber weather stripping closes up again. I'll call R/S, but figure some of you have done this and may have a solution.

Remember all those who served. The real heroes never came home.
Semper Fi
Butch