Re: 413 Value?

Back in the 80's I bought a 64 Dodge shop manual at a garage sale for 3 dollars. Thousands of dollars and 30 yrs. It's almost done. Kinda funny.

Jim Altemose <jaltemoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

IMHO, nothing looks better under the hood than a big block mopar (440, 426, 413) with the Max Wedge cross-ram.  Twelve years ago I was a Chevy guy with the baby-seat in the back of my orange 72 SS Chevelle.  Then I saw a Max Wedge engine in a muscle car book I got for Xmas and saw the light.  Kind of like John Belushi in the James Brown church in Blues Brothers.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)