Re: Restoration - Mopar shops

Don't discount a Gen III swap.  Lots of them around in pick-up's and its almost a bolt in.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 6/9/2013 10:24:53 PM
Subject: Re: Restoration - Mopar shops

Does anyone have a good running 318 Poly engine for sale in the Florida 941
area code of Bradenton, Port Charlotte...?

I have a friend needing to buy a good Poly engine to Hot-Rod in his 29
Roadster.  His core engine needs boring and everything which will be over
his budget and his friends are trying to talk him into an "inexpensive" 350
unmentionable engine!

I am hoping we can save him from going to the dark side - he really wants to
build his Poly and is holding firm - for now.

I am copying him on this message.

Thank you for any help.
Gary Pavlovich