From: Dennis C. <dennis.2914@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Gas quality
To: "The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 10:01 PM

Thanks,

Is this the pump you are referring to:

http://www.holley.com/12-815-1.asp

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/hly-12-815-1

I did not find much information on the pump.  Did you have to run a
return line?  It seems like it would work on my 383 but would there be
problems running it on a stock 318 Poly?

Not cheap but it would be nice to find electric fuel pumps that don't
scare kids and dogs when I start the car.

Thanks
Dennis C.