Offer on my car

Sorry not sure if I should even be asking this question here, if not I am sorry. I just figured this would be the best place to get the answer.

I have someone who has been pestering to buy my 65 Coronet 440 2DR HT for months.. I haven't considered selling but like most people I could always use the money.  I have seen several 4 doors in my area recently in the 5-6k range, but just because they are asking that it doesn't mean it's worth that.  I know I probably wont get what I have in it back, I just want to get a fair price (if I decide to sell)

It has a 318 poly, not rebuilt but has 140-150psi compression on all cylinders, new interior, rebuilt suspension & is currently wearing primer, lots of other misc things have been done to it. Only real thing it needs is paint & it will be a great driver.

I know it's hard to judge by pictures.

Thanks guys in advance
Tim

http://s8.photobucket.com/user/tnaz71/media/20130601_131855_zpsbf10a8e0.jpg.html