Re: not mine, but damn

The distracting grammar and spelling errors, just like when included in a job resume, are considered warning flags by many folks.

It is a very nice Mopar -- but the top #1 condition price is under $18,000. Sorry, there just are not a lot of people with $18,000 in play money seeking 1964 Dodge 880s. -- and that is what the price guides reflect.

Perhaps that opening bid ask is what cash he has put into the car?

Thanks,
Gary H.