RE: Column shift linkage

I am currently using a '66 Coronet model 440 automatic column shift steering column in my '66 Coronet 500 that I will soon be removing to install the proper floor shifter and steering column. It was put on the back burner for now but I might be able to get my butt in gear if I knew that someone could actually use it

Ben Morgan
 So what if I have cars in my yard

1966 Dodge Coronet 500
1964 Dodge Polara 2-dr HT
1964 Dodge 330 Station Wagon
1954 Ford F-100 (Grandpa's Truck)
1990 Ford Bronco 5.8L
plus a few other wrecks and lawn ornaments