Re: Jegs

George,

Sorry you had such bad luck with the Eddy, by your description I can think of a couple things that would cause the condition, either of which you should have had to deal with from a new carb. It has been awhile since I bought one but have always had great luck with them.

Kudos to Jeg's for standing up!, that kind of customer service is rare today.

Joey