Re: US $101,600.00 - Reserve price not met

Re: US $101,600.00 - Reserve price not met

Joe,

I don't want to steal Gary's thread so I'll start another, "Drag Race Wreck". Dover Drag Strip in Wingdale, NY. was not far from Westport. I'll post some photos of the 63' Belvedere lightweight and it's wreck.

Nick Tiberio

FuryUs63