Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 18:27:04 -0500
From: zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1960 383 motor for sale

If you have a 61 or older MoPar needing a big block it wont be so weird, probably a great find.   The pre 62 engines are getting harder and harder to find, along with the 62 trannys, needed to convert over to the newer style engines and keep your push buttons.  Nothing oddball at all about the RB 383 is the same as all pre 62 B & RB engines, the cranks are all the same, its in the bore & stroke.  It was a two year only engine (59, 60) in Chryslers to help off set the demand for 413s.