From: dbendixon@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 2:31:05 AM
Subject: Re: Voltage Limiter RE: (no subject)

Thank you Dave & Dan,
One of my friends had referred me to an article years ago in "Mopar Action" where Rick Ehrenberg showed how to convert these limiters to solid state, but the examples always given were newer A, B & E bodies. I never could find the external box. I was getting ready to start searching the entire underside of my dash for a remote limiter! I've got a couple extra instrument clusters in my parts stash to study. Temperature gauge... here I come!

Dan Bendixon
-1965 Dodge Monaco