Re: 65 Ply Sport Fury

Ollie, if you went through Boise City, I think you made it to the end of the world or at least Oklahoma. It's been a while, but haven't seen the 65 in Boise City. I did come close to buying a real nice low mileage early 50's Dodge while visiting the end of the world. There's a couple of gear heads in that town.

Gary F.

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Ollie <satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I spotted it I could only see one fender, but I knew what it was. It had both sets on closer inspection.....a complete car!
Ollie

Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: 65 Ply Sport Fury

Alright Ollie you got my attention,  please explain,,,,,,65 Sport Fury with one set of headlights????

In a message dated 9/8/2013 9:01:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time, satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
While on vacation we stopped for fuel in Boise City, OK and I spotted a 1965 Ply Sport Fury.

It was inside a building with plate glass windows and I could only see one set of headlights. After fueling we drove next door and checked it out. It appears to be a survivor car. White body with a blue convertible top, blue interior, 383 automatic. After talking to the gentleman there, I believe him to be the second owner. The vehicle looked sharp and the only visible damage I saw was a cracked dash pad. It was “For Sale” along with a couple of other vehicles he had.

I never asked the price and needed to get on up outa there before I became the “new owner”.

If you are seriously interested I don’t think it would be a problem to run down more info. The shop was a working diesel repair shop. Think a call to the local police dept would get a phone number. Contact me if you are interested.
Ollie