Re: Dyno Results (Long)

don,
use the new version of the 6-al or the 6-al-2.  do not get an old 6-al with the different 'pills' for controlling rev limit -- they are junk.
i think that you miss understood me when i said to fatten your secondaries: i meant to put a size or two bigger jets -- good air = more oxygen = more gas to burn = more power = better ETs.

on the fuel: are you using ethanol to achieve 93 octane?  if so the specific gravity of the fuel is not consistent.  throw in a couple gallons of VP C12 in your tank (108 leaded octane -- yes it is expensive), but you will have consistent specific gravity and you can try running your engine with more advance timing.

as far as your cylinders, there is no magic fix other than pulling your engine apart to determine the cause and fixing it.  then it depends on your goals with the car and how much $$$ you want to sink into it.