Re: noise in engine

I would be concerned about all particles getting into the oil passages

On Sep 16, 2013 5:41 PM, "Paul L. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html" <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmmm proctologist.  I need a little extra income after I retire.

On Saturday, September 14, 2013 1:13:35 PM UTC-5, Paul L. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html wrote:
Recently on the eve of the Geezer Drags I drove my car to Rich K.'s house to do a little socializing w/ Rich, Dodger, George, & Ollie.  When I pulled off the freeway I noticed there was a miss in the engine.  And I had lost @ 200 rpm on my idle.  A little investigation at Rich's found #4 to be the culprit.  The next day I pulled the plug and found the electrode bent to the side.  BUT there is a noise in the engine.  Had a chance to take it to the machinist that assembled the engine today.  He is of the opinion that the engine ingested something.  Maybe something from the carb which could also explain the loss of rpm at idle.
So it looks like one of my first projects when I retire in 47 days will be to pull that head.

Paul L.