Re: Ethanol news

Ahhhahahaha

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2013, at 7:09 PM, "Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Jason,

Out here in California we just use tap water and drop those moth ball pellets in the tank; can�t tell the difference in performance between our 91 unleaded and swamp water...

Gary P.

Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:48 PM
Subject: RE: Ethanol news

RAY I LIVE IN INDIANA AND HAVE TO AGREE WHOLE HARTEDLY. I THINK THERE IS SOME DIRTY POOL BEING PLAYED ON US. THE FUEL DOWN HERE AS YOU PUT IT  IS VERY CORROSIVE!! AND WONT KEEP MORE THAN A MONTH OR 2 AT BEST..  MY SNOWMOBILES ARE A SOB TO START AND THE  LEST WE EVEN DISCUSS THE CHAINSAWS AND WEED EATER.  MY GOODNES YOU CANT KEEP FUEL LINES ON THEM OR START THEM RELIABLY.   ALCAHOL FREE GAS DOES RUN BETTER THAN THE SWILL WE GET SHOVED AT US. BUT� GET THIS �. MY 4 STROKE YAMAHA 426 DIRT BIKE LOVES 93 OCTANE BLENDED FUEL.  I PUT RACE GAS IN IT AND COULD NOT KEEP IT RUNNING.. WHAT ARE THE ODDS..  ANYWAY  WE HAVE EXPERIENCED MASSIVE CORROSION OF THE GAS SYSTEM INCLUDING THE CARB BOWLS BEING CORODED TO THE POINT OF HAVING TO REPLACE THE CARB.  I WAS SHOCKED!!  SOMETHING IS BEING PUT INTO THE FUEL  OR SOMETHING, I THINK TO CAUSE THIS. ( ON PURPOSE I THINK).

WELL JUST MY RAMBLINGS

JASON